Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Take 5 - Break Time!!

Most people who know me will say that I never seem to take a break in life.  I'm always jumping from one project to the next, or looking for another project to get my feet wet in if I find that I don't have enough on my plate.  I will be the first to admit that I have anxiety issues with having free time on my hands.  HA HA  

I found this clip when I was going through the rough footage for the music video "I'll Be There With You".  The clip was actually taken during the first shoot day I did for The Shiny Octopus.  If you pay real close attention, you actually see me inside the house walking in and talking to the singer.  (I told you I don't rest ha ha)  As you can see, this little boy has no problems taking a break and goofing off while his mommy is hard at work.